Servings: 16 / Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 fl oz liquid aminos seasoning
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup unsalted slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine olive oil, liquid aminos, and ginger in a bowl and blend well.
- Spray a shallow baking sheet with nonstick spray and spread the almonds evenly on it.
- Place almonds in oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until lightly golden.
- Pour the seasoned mixture over the almonds, and stir. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, then cool.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 44 / Total Fat: 3.9g / Sat Fat: 0.3g / Carbohydrates: 1.5g / Dietary Fiber: 0.8g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 1.4g / Sodium: 81.7mg / Cholesterol: 0mg