Servings: 4 / Time: 20 minutes
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup lean ham cut into cubes
- 4 eggs or 4 egg substitute equivalents
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add olive oil to skillet and sauté the peppers with garlic.
- Next add the diced ham and lightly sauté.
- Beat the eggs with freshly ground black pepper and add to the mixture in the skillet. Decrease the intensity of the heat and cook until it takes shape.
- Cut into wedges, garnish with fresh herbs of choice if desired, and serve.
Nutritional Facts – 143 kcals / 12.3g protein / 9.3g total fat / 2.4g saturated fat / 2.1 g carbohydrates / 1.0 g sugar / 0.4g fiber / 545g sodium / 179.5g cholesterol