Servings: 4 / Time: 15 minutes
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ prewashed arugula package
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange the 4 slices of salmon on a platter without overlap.
- Wash the peppers, cut in half, and remove the seeds.
- Chop the peppers finely and arrange on top of the salmon. Season with black pepper to your taste. Add the arugula and parmesan cheese and drizzle with olive oil.
Nutritional Facts – 109 kcals / 11g protein / 6.2g total fat / 1.2g saturated fat / 1.5g carbohydrates / 1.0g sugar / 0.5g fiber / 1161mg sodium / 14mg cholesterol