Servings: 2 / Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cups seedless cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup radishes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced and peeled
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp sesame oil with chili
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Stir again before serving.
- Serve with a variety of fresh veggies, chopped, of your choice for dipping.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 25 / Total Fat: 1g / Sat Fat: 0.45g / Carbohydrates: 4g / Dietary Fiber: 1g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 1g / Sodium: 7mg / Cholesterol: 0mg