Servings: 25 / Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 Tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spread pecans on a large baking sheet. Roast until fragrant, about 12 minutes.
- Combine sugar substitute, salt, thyme, rosemary, pepper and cayenne in a small bowl. Transfer the roasted pecans to a large bowl, drizzle with oil and toss well to coat completely. Sprinkle with the spice mixture and toss again.
- Serve warm or let cool completely and store in an airtight container.
- Can be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 105 / Total Fat: 11g / Sat Fat: 1g / Carbohydrates: 1.5g / Dietary Fiber: 1g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 1g / Sodium: 48mg / Cholesterol: 0mg