Servings: 4 / Time: 40 minutes (plus marinade time)
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dry sherry
- Sugar substitute equal to 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb cooked London broil, trimmed of all visible fat and cut into thin slices (about 1/8″ thick)
- 1 med red bell pepper, cut into very thin slivers
- 2 scallions, sliced
- In small bowl, whisk soy sauce, oil, sherry, sugar substitute, ginger, and garlic.
- Add the cooked beef and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate (up to 1 day) until ready to use.
- Drain beef and reserve marinade.
- Place beef onto serving plate and toss with pepper and scallions. Serve with reserved marinade on the side.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 260 / Total Fat: 15g / Sat Fat: 4.5g / Carbohydrates: 5g / Dietary Fiber: 1g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 24g / Sodium: 776mg / Cholesterol: 55 mg