Servings: 4 / Time: 25 minutes
- 1 lb lean ground beef (at least 80% lean)
- 1/2 cup cabbage (raw)
- 4 oz mushrooms
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup low or reduced sodium soy sauce
- salt to taste
- pepper and garlic powder to taste
- Half-brown hamburger with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Add cabbage, soy sauce and 3/4 cup water.
- Cover and simmer until cabbage is desired softness.
- Add mushrooms Cook for 5 more minutes.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 283 / Total Fat: 23g / Sat Fat: 9g / Carbohydrates: 3g / Dietary Fiber: 1g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 21g / Sodium: 610mg / Cholesterol: 81 mg