Servings: 6 / Time: 20 minutes (plus marinade time)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless sirloin steak, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground aji amarillo or hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt •1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground aji amarillo or hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- To prepare the beef, combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- To prepare fiery rub, combine 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, turmeric, and parsley.
- Prepare grill.
- Remove beef from bowl, discarding marinade. Thread beef onto each of 6 (10-inch) skewers. Press fiery rub onto beef. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 188 / Total Fat: 7g / Sat Fat: 2.7g / Carbohydrates: 3.4g / Dietary Fiber: 0.8g / Sugar:0 / Protein: 26g / Sodium: 809mg / Cholesterol: 76mg