Servings: 4 / Time: 20 minutes
- 500g of frozen berries
- 150g of fresh blueberries
- 23 tablespoons sugar alternative
- 500g light creamy-style yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint
- Pre-chill 4 glass dishes in the freezer.
- Place the sugar alternative, yogurt, and mint in a blender and combine. Add the frozen fruit and blend again until smooth.
- Divide the fresh blueberries amongst the pre-chilled glass dishes.
- Place the blended yogurt mixture over the fresh blueberries, and serve.
Nutritional Facts – 139.5 kcals / 7.4g protein / 1.9g total fat / 1.3g saturated fat / 24.2g carbohydrates / 18.7g sugar / 2.7g fiber / 98.1mg sodium / 7.7mg cholesterol