Servings: 6 / Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups skim milk
- 4 tablespoons alternative sweetener (such as Splenda)
- 2 teaspoons of corn starch
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Lemon peel
- Cinnamon to garnish
- Beat the egg yolks with the milk and set aside. Mix the corn starch with the sweetener and add to the previous mixture.
- Heat to thicken,adding the lemon peel and cinnamon stick, stirring, without boiling.
- Finally, remove the lemon peel and cinnamon stick before dividing into bowls
- Sprinkle with cinnamon to garnish and serve.
Nutritional Facts – 114.6 kcal / 5.6g protein / 4.7g total fat / 1.7g saturated fat / 12.4g carbohydrate / 4.2 g sugar / 0.2 g fiber