Servings: 1 / Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pan boiling water
- Ziploc Bag
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated cheese such as low-fat mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon diced bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon diced tomato
- salt and pepper
- Crack 2 eggs into Ziploc bag. Add remaining ingredients to the bag. Let air out of bag and seal.
- Squeeze the bag with your fingers to make sure eggs and ingredients are mixed together.
- Place bag into boiling water for about 12 minutes. Check center of omelet to make sure it is done.
- Roll omelet out onto a plate and serve.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 245 / Total Fat: 16.8g / Sat Fat: 7.4g / Carbohydrates: 4.7g / Dietary Fiber: 0.4g / Sugar: 1.8g / Protein: 18g / Sodium: 444mg / Cholesterol: 440mg