Servings: 4 / Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt (can be omitted)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 egg whites
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Preheat the oven to 375°F for egg white frittata (or 400°F if using whole eggs).
- In a heavy skillet, add olive oil and bring to medium-low heat.
- Saute onions and peppers until vegetables are tender, about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Crack eggs whites into the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with feta and spinach.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 150 / Total Fat: 7g / Sat Fat: 3g / Carbohydrates: 5g / Dietary Fiber: 2g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 11g / Sodium: 580mg / Cholesterol: 20mg