Servings: 4 / Time: 25 minutes
- 1 1b. lean ground turkey
- 4 large leaves Bibb lettuce
- 1 cup chopped green leaf lettuce (or red leaf lettuce if preferred)
- 4 slices avocado (approximately 1 tbsp. per slice)
- 4 tbsp. mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 4 tbsp. Greek yogurt, plain, fat free
- 1 tbsp. red chili flakes
- Heat large nonstick skillet. Add ground turkey and red chili flakes and cook on medium heat until fully cooked, approx. 10 minutes.
- Remove ground turkey from skillet; keep warm.
- Grate mozzarella cheese.
- Cut 4 slices of avocado (not to exceed 1 tbsp. amount per slice).
- Chop 1 cup green leaf lettuce.
- Assemble tacos: spread 1 tbsp. Greek yogurt on inside of each Bibb lettuce leaf “taco shell”, spoon ½ cup of ground turkey into lettuce leaf, sprinkle with 1 tbsp. mozzarella cheese, and ¼ cup shredded green leaf lettuce. Add 1 slice of avocado.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 180 / Total Fat: 10g / Sat Fat: 3g / Carbohydrates: 2g / Dietary Fiber: 1g / Sugar: 1g / Protein: 20g / Sodium: 113mg / Cholesterol: 71 mg