Servings: 4 / Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (may be omitted)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 halibut or tuna steaks, about 1-inch-thick (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- In a shallow dish mix lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Add fish; turn several times to coat. Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade. Cover and grill fish over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Discard any remaining marinade. Sprinkle fish with parsley and lemon peel.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 240 / Total Fat: 6g / Sat Fat: 0.7g / Carbohydrates: 2g / Dietary Fiber: 0g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 43g / Sodium: 340mg / Cholesterol: 65mg