Servings: 2 / Time: 40 minutes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 4 fish, tilapia, filets, 4 oz each
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon margarine or olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (may be omitted)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, black ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine lemon juice, garlic, and herbs in a medium bowl. Add fish; cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade (reserve the marinade). Spray a 12×12-inch sheet of aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place 2 fillets of tilapia on the sheet of aluminum foil. Top with half of zucchini. Repeat layering with another layer of fish, then remaining zucchini.
- Distribute cubes of margarine or olive oil over the top of fish and drizzle 1/4 cup of the marinade over the top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bring foil sides up on both sides and seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is completely white and able to be flaked apart with a fork.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 155 / Total Fat: 6g / Sat Fat: 2g / Carbohydrates: 5g / Dietary Fiber: 1g / Sugar: 2g / Protein: 23g / Sodium: 217mg / Cholesterol: 76mg