Servings: 4 / Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/4 lbs center-cut salmon fillets, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (may be omitted)
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler. Line a broiler pan or baking sheet with foil, then coat it with cooking spray.
- Place salmon pieces, skin-side down, on the prepared pan. Season with salt and pepper. Combine sour cream, mustard and lemon juice in a small bowl. Spread evenly over the salmon.
- Broil the salmon 5 inches from the heat source until it is opaque in the center, 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 198 / Total Fat: 8g / Sat Fat: 2g / Carbohydrates: 2g / Dietary Fiber: 0g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 29g / Sodium: 375mg / Cholesterol: 72 mg