Servings: 1 / Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup boneless, skinless canned salmon, flaked (2 1/2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 Kalamata olives, pitted and diced
- 1 teaspoon minced red onion, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon rinsed and chopped capers
- .Combine salmon, oil, lemon juice, olives, red onion, parsley and capers in a small bowl.
- If preparing ahead of time: Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Serve over a bed of lettuce of your choice if desired.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 254 / Total Fat: 22g / Sat Fat: 3g / Carbohydrates: 2g / Dietary Fiber: 0g / Sugar: 0g / Protein: 14g / Sodium: 457mg / Cholesterol: 45mg