Servings: 6 / Time: 15 minutes (plus marinade time)
- 3 Tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 medium garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cayenne (red pepper)
- 1 1/2 lb large raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- In a blender or food processor, pulse ginger, onion, garlic, olive oil, cumin, turmeric, paprika, and cayenne until well combined.
- Pour the marinade in a bowl and place shrimp in marinade.
- Cover and chill for 4 hours.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan. Lay shrimp on grill and cook 3 minutes.
Nutritional Facts – Calories: 149 / Total Fat: 10.4g / Sat Fat: 1.4g / Carbohydrates: 5g / Dietary Fiber: 1.7g / Sugar:0 / Protein: 6.8g / Sodium: 52.4mg / Cholesterol: 172 mg