Servings: 4 / Time: 30 minutes
- 4 ½ cups broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grated low-fat Mozzarella cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Turn the oven to the broil mode.
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small florets.
- Cook in boiling water for up to eight minutes as needed until al dente. Drain and then set aside.
- In a baking dish, place the broccoli florets single-level high, along with a little olive oil. Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place in pre-heated 400 °F oven just until the cheese melts. Serve this gratin as a starter or as a side-dish to accompany meat or fish.
Nutritional Facts – 218 kcals / 17g protein / 13.7g total fat / 7.5g saturated fat / 7.2g carbohydrates / 3.0g fiber / 0g sugar / 427mg sodium / 30mg cholesterol