Servings: 4 / Time: 30 minutes
- 16 Mushrooms (such as Cremini or Button Mushrooms)
- 1 cup extra-lean ham
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper
- Wash mushrooms and remove the stems.
- In a baking dish, drizzle a little of the olive oil and then arrange the mushrooms with the cut side facing up.
- Season with black pepper to taste and add the finely chopped ham on top.
- Bake at 400 ° F for approximately 20 minutes and then serve.
Nutritional Facts – 120 kcals / 8.8 g protein / 8.7g total fat / 1.5g saturated fat / 2.7g carbohydrates / 1.3 g sugar / 0.9 g fiber / 485mg sodium / 15.9mg cholesterol