Servings: 2 / Time: 20 minutes
- 1 artichoke
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Salt and spices of your choice
- Cut the stem of the artichoke and remove the tough leaves from the outside, to obtain the artichoke heart. Cut in half.
- In a saucepan sauté olive oil and garlic.
- Add the artichoke halves and the water, seasoning with salt. Cook until tender.
- At the time of serving add the spices of your choice.
Nutritional Facts – 79kcal / 1 .8g protein / 5.5g total fat / 0.7g saturated fat / 4.9g carbohydrates / 0.3g sugar / 1.7g fiber