Servings: 2 / Time: 25 minutes
- 6 broccoli florets
- 6 cauliflower florets
- 6 medium fresh mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper
- 6 wooden skewers
- Cut and trim the broccoli and cauliflower florets and finely chop the garlic clove.
- Place all the ingredients in the order you prefer on the wooden skewers.
- Heat a skillet, and sauté the garlic in olive oil.
- Then add the wooden skewers with the vegetables. Let sauté until they are cooked through. Season with black pepper.
Nutritional Facts – 119 kcals / 5.8 g protein / 7.3g total fat / 1.0g saturated fat / 10.7g carbohydrates / 2.4g sugar / 5.0g fiber / 39.2mg sodium / 0mg cholesterol